DigitalCrafts is a coding bootcamp on a mission to launch the careers of 10,000 coders. We aren’t just teaching people how to code, we are building an integrated ecosystem where education drives first-class technology services. We are a small privately owned company who cares about quality development and our students. Read what our students have to say about us on CourseReport!
DigitalCrafts is growing our remote offering and seeking Full-Time Instructors to join our team! We are seeking talented developers who are interested in training our next-generation of web developers through a rigorous immersive classroom learning experience. Your primary responsibility will be breaking down your knowledge of programming to train aspiring developers as they pursue a career in web development. We have developed and refined our curriculum in-house, but each instructor is encouraged to put their own creative spin on certain topics and projects to ensure the overall student learning experience is best in class. This is a full-time permanent position to join our team with benefits and generous PTO.
- Leading a remote classroom of aspiring developers Monday - Friday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. ET over a 16-week period
- Developing and enhancing curriculum assets for classroom lectures, lab work, homework assignments, and student projects
- Learning and practicing your craft every day.
- Experience as an instructor is not required, but ideal candidates have experience in leading teams, mentoring or extensive public speaking.
- 3+ years of experience as a software engineer
- Well versed in remote work and leading groups through digital tools.
- Outgoing, organized, friendly, reliable, and patient
- Ability to break down complex concepts into digestible pieces
- This is a remote position, but must reside in the US and be eligible to work in the US. No sponsorship is available.
If you are an individual who loves to learn yourself, gets excited about sharing what you know with others, and cares about impacting the tech industry in positive ways, we look forward to meeting you!
Powered by JazzHR