Sr. .NET Developer
The candidate will be responsible for the development, troubleshooting, and maintenance of several learning management systems. The ideal candidate must have previous experience working in an Agile team with other developers.
● Work with Architects and Business Analysts to understand business and technical requirements.
● Set technical direction for the team and take responsibility to deliver quality code.
● Work with the QA team to help with testing process and evaluate bugs and come up with fixes.
● Responsible for ensuring code adheres to architecture/design pattern standards and best practices.
● Work at the lowest levels and take the product through the entire software development lifecycle.
● Planning, designing, developing, testing, and implementing new feature functionality for software applications per customer or internal specifications.
● Identifying, troubleshooting, and debugging defects in application code.
● Resolve the difficult and complex challenges associated with the development of complex applications.
● Perform unit testing on the application.
● Deliver the required functionality in an agreed-upon timely manner.
● Work in a Scrum environment.