Company Industry: Retail
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Global Procurement Reporting & Data Analyst
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through November 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to create groundbreaking sport innovations, by making their products more sustainable, building a creative and diverse global team, and making a positive impact in communities where we live and work. Their purpose is to bring inspiration and innovation to unite the world through sport to create a healthy planet, active communities, and an equal playing field for all.
We are seeking an experienced Global Procurement (Advanced Analytics) Manager on a contract basis to support our Customer’s business needs.
What you’ll do:
• Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
• Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
• Creates reports for management/leadership on business performance and develops metrics to measure various characteristics of the business.
• Defines problems, collects data, establishes facts, and draws valid conclusions.
• Applies in-depth understanding of advanced mathematical concepts, operations and/or economics to solve new and complex problems and develop innovative strategies.
• Bring creative solutions to ways to structure, visualize, and think about complex problems
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to gather analytics inputs and ensure business alignment
• Understand relevant macro and micro market trends and forecasting methodologies
• Collaborate with partners to translate goals and objectives into projects and timelines with associated deliverables
• Present technical data effectively in both oral and written formats to a wide variety of users
• Proactively manage multiple projects through business prioritization and active communication with key stakeholders
• Present data in a visually compelling way
• Provide thought partnership and help across other Analytics pillars of work
• 5 years’ experience in Analytics/insights/market intelligence roles
• Advanced Excel skills; preference from candidates comfortable with dashboarding tools (Tableau Cognos, PowerBI) and multiple programming languages (Python, Ruby, SQL) and cloud-based reporting; Alteryx and Snowflake a plus
• Must be flexible, adaptable, and resourceful and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Analytically strong, detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills with a demonstrated ability to network, influence, and inspire
• Curious, hungry to learn, and a desire to improve
Education: Bachelor's degree in Macro Economics, Math, Supply Chain, or related field of study
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Beaverton, OR location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.Company DescriptionThe Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.