Job DescriptionREMOTE Mid Full Stack React/Node Engineer If you are a REMOTE Mid Full Stack React/Node Engineer with experience, please read on!
We are building the future of healthcare. Through our API-connected healthcare infrastructure, we empower our partners to deliver world-class patient experiences. With nearly five million prescriptions shipped, weve been included on Forbes Next Billion-Dollar Startup list and are proud to work with many of the worlds largest healthcare organizations. We never settle for how its done today. We invent how it will be done tomorrow.
None of this is possible without the right team driving us forward. We encourage our team members to innovate, expand their horizons and bring their passion and curiosity to work, every day. Come join us. Lets build something great together.What You Will Be DoingAs a core team member of our Engineering Team, you'll be responsible for working on new products and features across multiple technologies. Weighing in on architecture and strategic product decisions. Helping distill high level user feedback into the product roadmap. Critically thinking through user journey and advocating for product enhancements and optimizations. Moving into a mentor and leadership position as we continue aggressively growing out the team. Working with technologies like: React, Node.js, GraphQL, Kubernetes, Python, AWS, GCP, Mongo, MySQL.
- Design and develop high quality front-end (React) and back-end code (Node.js & Python)
- Developing new software applications, features, and distributed services that support a high-scale web application
- Stay current with the latest front-end and back-end technologies and best practices and share your findings with the team
- Help evolve our front-end and backend stack and mentor our other developers when it comes to patterns and best practices
- Work as part of an agile team across a variety of application domains
- Write structured, tested, readable and maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and distributed knowledge
- Ability to contribute to each step of the product development process (ideation, implementation, and release)
- 3+ years of industry experience with full stack architecture and distributed systems
- Expertise with cloud infrastructure such as GCP and/or AWS
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment; continuous deployment, test-driven development, agile methodologies
- Experience building robust, highly available, and scalable web services
- Passion for using technology to improve the lives of our customers
- Excitement for solving tough problems that havent been solved before
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment with a tight knit team of passionate engineersWhat's In It for You1. Competitive total comp package
2. Dental Insurance
3. Health Insurance
4. Paid Time Off
5. Vision Insurance
7. Fully Remote- So, if you are a REMOTE Mid Full Stack React/Node Engineer with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.