Job DescriptionLead .Net Developer If you are a Lead .Net Developer with experience, please read on!
Job Title: Lead .Net Developer
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ (80% WORK FROM HOME)
Requirements: .Net, C#, SQL Server, TypeScript, and ReactTop Reasons to Work with Us1. Based in Phoenix, we are a home health care company.
2. Our company has been around for over a decade, so we offer a unique balance of stability and a small, tight-knit feel.
3. You will have the chance to lead new development projects with a talented team.What You Will Be Doing- Building workflow management systems (e.g., helping our employees automate themselves)
- Building connected services (e.g., integrating with providers like Twilio)
- Creating beautiful dashboards for both managers and staff
- Understanding and optimizing our processes through data and analytics
- Provide mentorship to junior developersWhat You Need for this Position- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies.
- 5+ years experience with C# and SQL Server.
- Solid REACT and TypeScript experience
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces.
Nice to Have:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon AWSWhat's In It for You- Great Place to work
- 80% work from home
- Competitive salary
- High quality medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k with match
- 3 weeks vacationSo, if you are a Senior .Net Developer with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.