Job DescriptionOur client is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer with expertise in full stack web applications and tools development. Seeking software professionals with strong software engineering skills for building a broad range of cloud-deployed applications. Join a team of highly skilled software engineering professionals in a growing technology-driven organization in the suburbs of Boston. Position Title: Sr. Software Engineer Location: Newton area, close to Mass. Pike Our client:
• Established local technology-driven company with impressive record of growth• Comprehensive benefits including 401(k), medical, dental, vision, stock incentives, etc.• Flexible schedules. Bring your dog. Job Description:• Develop software tools and systems • Work on a broad range of product components and workflows• Advise and train development team members • Build full stack web applications in public and private cloud environments
• Design, develop and deploy applications and components• Employ the latest in testing and deployment methodologies to ensure safe code deployment
• Guide and participate in engineering deliveries and process - mentor, guide, develop, and assist
Experience Profile:• BS degree in Computer Science, or related, and 3 to 5+ years applicable experience in software development
• Experience leading development tasks, mentoring other developers• Notable experience producing scalable, secure, safe code
• Experience with Unix/Linux, relational database, RESTful API, etc.• Continuous Improvement, Continuous Development
• Strong experience in JS frameworks and other web based development
• Stable record of direct employment Helpful/Desired:• MS degree in Computer Science or related• Perl, C#.Net, C++, LAMP, PHP, React Node AWS, ReactJS, Java AWS• Clinical workflow, financial applications, healthcare, claims, patient accounts, etc.• Agile - Scrum, sprints, etc.• Ruby on Rails, Django, angular, backbone, similar
• ES5 Node.js Web UI - React Web framework NOTES:• This is a full time direct hire position.
• Local candidates strongly preferred (considers those with strong ties to Boston area).
• Sponsorship can be considered for candidates who are a superior fit.
• No third parties please.