Lonestar Patent Services is hiring a SEO Specialist to join our Marketing team in Irving, Texas. S/He will work closely with cross-functional team members in support of organic acquisition efforts to drive leads into our website.
Working in close collaboration with the owner, the SEO Specialist will report organic performance and key learning to optimize organic marketing strategy. It is imperative that this person can connect the specifics of organic performance to search demand, ranking factors, user experience and website conversions.
This is an exciting role as our organization continues to grow and we're looking for a dynamic marketer with fresh ideas to complement the outstanding team we have in place!
- Collaborate closely with the owner and other practice groups to ensure successful project work is appropriately positioned for long-term success.
- Define measurable acquisition-based SEO strategies, including competitive research, technical SEO, web presence optimization, site structure, link acquisition strategies, measurement and performance.
- Provide ongoing strategic oversight on organic marketing best practices and tactics that align with marketing goals and overall business objectives.
- Provide detailed and analytical site performance reporting insights and on-page recommendations.
- Monitor customer engagement and identify new ways to increase relevant search demand while increasing engagement and conversion.
- Utilize strong analytical ability leveraging Google Analytics to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Proven track record in delivering successful and cost-effective organic marketing programs, that lead to successful increases in organic traffic and on-page conversions.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 3-4+ years of experience within an agency or company responsible for executing organic marketing strategies.
- BA in Marketing or other related fields required
- Experience in Google Analytics, BrightEdge, experience is a plus+
- A combination of B2B (lead generation) B2C (e-commerce) D2C (direct to consumer digital marketing experience, ideal.
- Experience and knowledge of SEO and how it plays into an SEM and Social strategies seen as a huge plus.
- Strong knowledge of standard and enterprise SEO tools, including BrightEdge, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Moz and Screaming Frog.
- Intuitive project management and organization skills, ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
About Lonestar Patent Services
We are a new product development and marketing firm focused on helping inventors and entrepreneurs through the difficult process of bringing their products to market. Our mission is to be the industry’s most successful invention development and licensing company for inventors. We achieve our mission with a combination of high quality/low cost services, integrity and trust. Our clients are represented by some of the best engineering, marketing, patenting and licensing companies in the United States.
Company DescriptionWe are a new product development and marketing firm focused on helping inventors and entrepreneurs through the difficult process of bringing their inventions to market. Our clients are represented by some of the best engineering, marketing, patenting and licensing companies in the United States.