Senior Program Managers are team members who can independently and autonomously scope, coordinate, and manage multiple projects and large programs that span scopes across the company. S/he has substantial experience in some or all of the project/program types that CodeGreen manages for our clients. S/he establishes the overall trajectory of a project/program and manages the project/program as well as the support staff to deliver exceptional service and quality to clients. The Senior Program Manager adds long-term value to CodeGreen and furthers the company’s industry presence. S/he also has some administrative responsibilities, such as oversight of project/program health. This Program Manager position is focused on large, cross-practice programs, with specialized attention to individual program data requirements as well as architecting scale and efficiency.
· Project/Program Management lead on key projects as determined by Practice Director and Management team
· Work with internal support staff and ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
· Conduct work/analysis and produce high-quality deliverables in a timely manner
· Manage internal team(s) and external client expectations
· Ensure accurate and timely billing of projects
· Ultimate responsibility for project management process, work quality (QA/QC), and service delivery of contracted scope and deliverables
· Ensure all client communications and deliverables to clients meets CodeGreen’s standards, are high-quality and meet/exceed expectations
· Responsible for ensuring that all Practice expertise and Account Managers stay at the forefront of industry trends in order to maintain the capability to provide best in class customer service
· Anticipate industry trends in their area of expertise and develops project tools and training for support staff to continue to provide a best-in-class and industry leading practice.
· Responsible for developing, negotiating, and signing proposals/RFPs and contracts and training senior/support staff to contribute to process as applicable
Administrative and Business Responsibilities
· Understand market trends to help guide future development of CodeGreen services
· Identify opportunities for data management and analysis improvements for client deliverables and internal processes
· Contribute to development of new business and fostering new and existing client relations for all CodeGreen’s services
· Support Practice Director(s) in forecasting and identify staffing needs, actively support hiring process and contribute to the employee review process
· Responsible for development of new company-wide service offerings as identified by Practice Director and/or Management team
· Responsible for training staff across the Practice(s) in current and new service lines in areas of expertise
· Account Management Responsibilities as assigned by company leadership
· 8+ years of sustainability project, program, and client management experience
· Understanding of GRESB, GRI, CDP, or other similar reporting program preferred
· Real estate industry expertise preferred
· CEM, LEED AP, WELL AP, or other similar accreditations preferred
· Superb organization and time-management skills
· Excellent communication skills – both verbally and written
CodeGreen Solutions, Inc. was founded in 2006 in Manhattan and has provided sustainable building solutions to a total of over 250 million square feet nationwide. CodeGreen is an employee owned and privately held company. CodeGreen establishes long-term relationships with building owners, managers, operators, and occupants to develop innovative and creative solutions to achieve sustainability goals, reduce energy costs and overall environmental footprint. CodeGreen assists building owners to maximize project profitability through the sourcing of available federal and state financial incentives for sustainable and energy efficient initiatives.
© Techie Jobs 2020. All rights reserved.