· Manage the portfolio of customer projects and programs, including reporting and measurement. Ensure that the defined projects for a Global, Strategic, or Large Regional Account are properly executed and delivered.
· Is the liaison between and the Customer. Manage expectations during all steps of the project interaction, from the qualification of an opportunity until the commercial ramp-up.
· Facilitate the integration of Project Planning with the customers, challenge and qualify the requirements, understand and track customers activities, milestones and constraints
· Manage the Portfolio of projects to fuel the business plan established with the defined Accounts
· Work in the Ideation phase with the defined Accounts and internal stakeholders to establish a business case for potential new programs and projects; help define priorities and resource needs as part of the project intake process.
· Sponsor and initiate the new projects in SFDC. Present the business case and options, present to the relevant Segment, fuel the champion analysis.
· Provide day to day management on the assigned project portfolio. Ensure full alignment with the Account strategic plan established by the Account Manager.
· Work with the BDM-PS internal functions and the Commercial organization to ensure timely communications of decisions, issues and risks affecting customer commitments, focusing on outcomes needed for customer program success. Perform regular projects risks assessment, follow-up on the mitigation plans.
· Maintain project portfolio metrics, tracking and reporting mechanisms to enable an integrated view of the project portfolio for assigned Accounts.
· Help identify potential issues/conflicts across Accounts and/or other project priorities, and recommend resolution to the Account Managers and Customer Project Portfolio Director.
· BS or higher in a technical discipline (e.g., product development, engineering, manufacturing, project)
· Track record in Project / Program execution linked with business objectives
· Demonstrated progression to project complexity, increasing in scope and financial impact.
· Able to deal with senior management, including customer communications
· B2B, customer interfacing role
· Understanding of Pharmaceutical Development and Manufacturing
· Portfolio analytics & decision analysis
· Project and Portfolio management
· Operations : manufacturing, pharma environment
· Risk management
© Techie Jobs 2020. All rights reserved.