Who is Becht?
Founded in 1964, Becht is a rapidly-growing, multi-discipline consulting firm relied on by customers to relentlessly solve their most difficult and entrenched problems. We combine vast experience through our network of over 1200 technical experts with both engineering expertise and professional experience. Becht is a company founded on excellence, and as such we seek individuals who want to be part of our passionate and energetic team.
Who Do We Want?
Becht is currently looking for a bright and motivated Billing Specialist to join our Accounting Department at our headquarters in Liberty Corner (Bernardsville Township), New Jersey.
* Bill/Invoice clients on a biweekly/monthly basis
* Ensure that projects and contracts are entered into the database
* Prepare and submit draft invoices to Project Managers
* Work closely with the various Department Heads and clients
* Construct and/or post billing terms and rate tables
* Produce month-end and ad-hoc reports and analysis
* Ensure best practices within the team and the company
Build Your Career with Becht
A creative and innovative work environment isn't all we have to offer! When you join Becht, you can expect
* A positive, collaborative workforce
* Access to further training and development
* Mentoring programs
* Company and family events such as baseball games, go-karting, and bowling
* Flexible work schedule with the potential to work from home occasionally
* Opportunities that provide stability as well as variety
* Work day events such as birthday lunches
* Community outreach programs such as Red Cross blood drives, Toys for Tots collections/volunteering, and United Way campaigns
* Room to grow your career
* Robust benefits include, among others:
-- Every other Friday off if you choose to participate in our 9/80 program
-- Gym membership reimbursement
-- Generous 401(k) matching
Your Knowledge and Expertise
* Minimum of 2-4 years' experience in project billing in a professional services firm (engineering, architecture preferred)
* Project accounting knowledge preferred.
* Experience using Deltek Vision accounting software preferred
* College coursework in Accounting/Finance or related discipline preferred
* Proficiency in MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, etc.) required
* Responsive to deadlines
* Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
* Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
* Both a team player and able to work independently
* Flexibility and adaptability - as issues and tasks may change quickly
If you have a desire to be a part of a professional and growing organization whose slogan is "We Solve Problems", we would like to hear from you. Please include your resume with a cover letter as you proceed through completion of our online application.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and 401(k) plans with company match.
Becht is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
© Techie Jobs 2020. All rights reserved.