- Copyrighting / Content
- Training Content Developer
Training Content Developer
Category: Copyrighting / Content
ONYX is currently looking for a Training Content Developer to support our eCommerce sector. The purpose of this position is to drive the development and creation of web deliverable and instructor led training content. This person will be a critical part of our team and will be responsible for creating a multitude of different training's catered around the organizations needs including new hire orientation, sales, customer service, automotive, compliance, sexual harassment, and product training. ONYX offers a fun work environment, excellent co-workers and lots of company perks!
What will you be doing?
- Identify training requirements from industry standards and best practices
- Storyboard content and produce scripts
- Develop training material to include: New Hire Orientation; Refresher Training; Advanced and Leadership Training; and other CARID.com training as requested
- Produce interactive deliverable content (animations and videos)
- Monitor the delivery of developed content and provide technical support
- Support delivery of training curriculum and maybe required to deliver content (virtual or face-to-face)
- Work with training team to plan, write and edit technical documentation and manuals that explain complex information and a clear and concise manner
- Develop eLearning, video, instructor led content, virtual classroom design, tool kits, study guides, and support aids as needed
- Create systems to measure mastery of concepts
- Confirm project requirements by reviewing program objective, input data and output requirements with subject matter experts
- Willingness to work outside of standard business hours to resolve issues or complete special projects, as needed
- All other duties as assigned
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree or related experience required.
- Experience in course development, written objectives, test questions and course content, required
- Knowledge of and experience with LMS and eCommerce required
- Experience with Captivate and Camtasia ideal.
- 5+ years of related development and training experience
- Knowledge and understanding of video production and editing programs preferred
- Keen attention to detail and high level of accountability, self-starter
- Automotive industry knowledge preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite and other office management applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must be able to work individually and within a team environment
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2020-01-04 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.