- Healthcare SEO Manager
Healthcare SEO Manager
We are seeking a hands-on SEO Manager with experience managing a digital marketing team in the healthcare industry, preferably behavioral health, pharmaceutical, medical device, and etc. to join our growing marketing team in our up town Dallas, TX location.
- Manage relationships with online marketing vendors like Google, Bing, and Yahoo and keep up to date on new features
- Identify areas that need to be optimized and make adjustments according to our strategy
- Implement on-page and off-page optimizations, analyze competitors and identify link-building opportunities
- Work closely with web developers and copywriters to ensure our sites align with SEO best practices and collaborate with team members to create high-quality content centered around relevant and powerful industry keywords and trends
- Write SEO-driven tags to drive traffic, promote engagement and support company objectives
- Leverage keyword research to plan, build, optimize and analyze PPC campaigns
- Set up custom conversions through Google AdWords, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- The SEO Manager will develop and execute forward-thinking, proactive SEO content plans based on keyword research, with a focus on improving organic search results
- Hire, train, and manage a small team of digital marketers
- Monitor site health, performance, SERP & algorithm changes and provide insights for improving organic and local search rankings
- Analyze and report keyword and campaign performance, implement campaign conversion tracking and report monthly performance
- Stay up-to-date on industry changes and identify new technologies to improve processes
- Bachelor’s degree in fields such as mathematics, statistics, computer science, engineering, or marketing
- 7+ plus years search engine optimization (SEO) in healthcare, preferably addiction, pharmaceutical, medical device, biotech, and etc.
- 3+ years managing a digital marketing team
- Demonstrable track record of business results through SEO
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skill level
- Fluent in technical SEO (sitemaps, crawl budgets, canonicalization, Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP), pagination, and etc.)
- Experience with other SEO tools such as ScreamingFrog, Moz, SEMrush, SpyFu, etc.
- Expertise in SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and/or Google Tag Manager
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-12-30 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.