Endera is an SaaS product company that is rapidly expanding person-centric product across new channels while launching new products that are direct to consumer. Endera is a software product company that cultivates a lean start-up culture. We are scaling out our design, development, delivery, and assurance operations. We are seeking energetic self-starters who want to be part of something special.
About the position
As an Endera UX/UI Designer, you will bring the bring the product vision to life. You’ll be responsible for the look, feel, and workflow of multiple Endera products. Products are both mobile and web applications, supporting both consumer and business clients. You will be expected to bring great visual sense with a deep understanding of the subtle nuance that makes a complex product feel simple and intuitive.
We are looking for a user-experience (UX) designer able to understand our business requirements and product vision. You will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into “UX design” through sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product, and to ensure a great user experience, iterate upon it in accordance with user-testing.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conducting user research and testing to facilitate the product vision.
- Create personas through user research and data
- From “from concept” research, conceiving, sketching, prototyping through user-testing experiences for multiple products.
- From product concept create user flows, wireframes, user journeys, mockups and prototypes that lead to astonishing user experiences across a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)including identify design problems and devising elegant solutions.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success while taking a Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborating and communicate clearly with Product and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly products
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference for experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Expert experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Extensive experience and understanding of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Strong portfolio of “product” design projects to be shared as part of the interview process.
- Expertise in standard UX tools such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must.
- Ability to work with consumers and business clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet all client needs and product vision.
- Excellent communication skills
- BS/BA in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field