- IT Security
- Mid-Level Information Security Analyst
Mid-Level Information Security Analyst
Category: IT Security
Title:Mid-Level Information Security Analyst
Location:Open, United States
Lunarline, Inc. is hiring an Information Security Analyst. We are looking for an enthusiastic professional with 4+ years of hands-on experience in analyzing computer security at large firms, conducting gap analysis, identifying and alleviating potential loopholes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze the client system security, conduct gap analysis, determines enterprise information security standards, and develop and implement information security standards and procedures.
- Ensure that all information systems are functional and secure.
- Understand privacy laws and regulations and how to apply them.
- Understand the process of completing Privacy Threshold Analysis (PTA), Privacy Impact Analysis (PIA), and System of Records Notice (SORN) documents.
- Develop and assess cyber security documentation for client information systems in accordance with FISMA, NIST RMF, FedRAMP, and departmental requirements.
- Participate in continuous monitoring activities.
- Identify and mitigate risks throughout assessment.
- Participate in and lead compliance related discussions (this includes in-depth understanding of security control requirements).
- May conduct root cause analysis, forensic evaluation, and malware analysis.
- Work with customers to resolve concerns and explain how compliance is achieved.
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities required to deliver a project on time and within budget.
- Attend and participate in regular project meetings; deliver succinct and accurate status updates.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in independently developing and testing various mission critical applications.
- Must be sufficiently familiar with typical Federal A&A documentation (e.g., System Security Plans (SSPs), System Assessment Plans (SAPs), System Assessment Reports (SARs), Plan of Actions and Milestones (POAMs), and more) in order to contribute to authorship and/or solely author such documents.
- Expert-level knowledge of FISMA, NIST RMF, and NIST SP 800-series publications.
- Privacy Experience – PIA and SORN review.
- Exposure to Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and related terminology as it relates to Information Security/Information Assurance.
- Self-motivated and able to work in an independent manner or as part of a team.
- Able to write and talk about technical security issues in a clear, concise manner.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience with FedRAMP is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Mathematics or Engineering (Electrical, Computer, Mechanical) or related field.
- The following certifications (more than one is preferred): Lunarline, Inc. School of Cybersecurity “Certified Expert” certifications, Security+, Network+, CAP, or SANS security certification.
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-11-22 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.