Seeking a Senior UX Designer for Technical Software.
The UX Designer will contribute to a variety of new products and new business initiatives. The UX designer plays a key role in defining and guiding the strategy and development of new products, and applying best practices for navigation, organization, interaction design, and business/user process engineering for leading-edge digital solutions.
In different stages of the design process, the UX Designer will:
• Partner with other Product Designers, Product Owners and Managers, and key project stakeholders to explore, define and develop customer personas and journeys that serve as the foundation for new product ideas
• Hands-on drive rapid prototyping using a variety of media/tools/technologies that accelerate learning and best achieve the goals set by the team
• Create UX assets for web and digital properties in a true agile product environment
• Contribute to the planning and development of marketing communications assets for internal and external use
Professional Background & Experience
• 7-10 years of product design experience working on new product conception and integration
• Bachelors or Master’s degree in a relevant design discipline
• Strong portfolio and demonstrable success working on “real world” design problems
• Expertise with design, information architecture, and prototyping tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Balsamiq, Axure RP, MockFlow, InVision, or similar tools)
• Experience in Agile, Design Thinking, Lean UX or Lean Start-up methods is a plus
• Familiarity with Mobile, AI, Big Data is a plus
• Ideal candidate will have passion in design and technology
• Thrive on solving complex problems; comfortable to engage all levels of the organization in a process to figure things out.
• Be innovative, with the ability to excite, energize and motivate others; thrives in teams; highly inclusive and collaborative
• Ability to thrive in moments of chaos and ambiguity
• Detail-oriented and results-driven
• Confidence to talk to customers/clients/stakeholders with transparency into the creative process
• Self-starter with a strong work ethic who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can set pace in a large organization
• Highly resilient and optimistic; able to keep long term in mind and guide organization through short term obstacles; uses organizational complexity as leverage and not as an impediment to progress
• Strong presentation skills; a natural storyteller
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.