Responsible for the design and management of online properties to drive attendance and exhibitor participation in NAB conventions and support business development initiatives.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
· Work alongside the Web Developer/Designer to design, build and maintain websites in line with the latest web standards to support and maximize effectiveness of event marketing and sales campaigns and meet web team goals.
· Create graphics and elements for implementation across third-party platforms, including registration, housing, exhibitor/session info, video and live-stream, advertising, mobile app, chat, social media, and others.
· Create graphic iterations using the elements and direction provided by the advertising agencies and partners for various projects, including the creation of slider and featured images for the website, and other elements, as needed.
· Help to create, edit, manage and organize digital assets, such as logos, banner ads, photography, video, creative assets, testimonials, etc. Secure and distribute assets to internal staff and external vendors, as needed.
· Make data-driven design decisions based on Google Analytics, and contribute to post-show analysis to inform changes and make recommendations for future campaigns. Help to strategize A/B tests and methods of improving conversion rates, etc.
· Participate in managing the web team workflow in JIRA to ensure responsive web requests.
· Continually strive to expand working knowledge and collaborate with the marketing team and digital marketing agency in implementing the latest design/development trends and related technologies as well as digital marketing strategies and techniques and SEO strategies to facilitate optimal online experiences for our customers across multiple platforms and browsers.
· Develop a complete understanding of each convention and business development program and a working knowledge of related target industry to include appropriate product categories, industry trends, audience makeup/key survey facts, conference focus, other major associations, competitive programs, etc.
· Work with Vice President, Audience Development as required with special projects and perform any additional duties as needed to accomplish the goals and objectives of the event marketing department and to maximize the success of NAB conventions and business development initiatives.
Internal / External Relations
Internal Relations: Report to Vice President, Audience Development and interface with other NAB staff to design and build online properties for major NAB events.
External Relations: Work with design vendors, technology providers, and promotional/conference partners.
When applying, portfolio link or portfolio pdf/doc is required
· Bachelor's degree required in related field
· 3 - 5 years of experience required
· Excellent organizational and oral communication skills
· Excellent skills with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design and Lightroom
· Advanced proficiency in Quality Assurance and experience in proofing copy and code
· Advanced proficiency and experience using Wordpress
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
· Familiarity with responsive design principles and compliance best practices
· Must be a team player, take direction well and be able and willing to work at high pace under tight deadlines.
· 10% of travel required
· Experience with SEO, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
· Experience with video editing
· Experience using Git
· Experience using JIRA
· Experience creating custom WordPress plugins and themes
· Experience with PHP and MySQL
· Experience in mobile app development
The National Association of Broadcasters is an equal opportunity employer.
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.