- Copyrighting / Content
- Content Strategist
Category: Copyrighting / Content
* 2-month contract role - potentially contract to hire *
We are looking for an experienced content strategist for temporary help with projects to grow our host community using organic channels.
As a product content strategist, you’ll work with design and product partners to provide clear, accurate content to educate potential hosts and inspire them to host with our company. That means developing the right value props for hosting that addresses barriers and highlights motivators, across multiple touch points including host-facing landing pages and our List Your Space (LYS) flow. While this is a temporary role, it will give you insight into potential full-time roles at our company.
Serves as a content review specialist by maintaining the consistency of written copy for company web products and setting editorial style. Edits, writes and enhances copy to meet established tone and style requirements. Serves as communicator to design community with current and complete information. Provides continuing content development and ensures consistency of web site. Undertakes HTML editing and proofreading web pages. Works internally with team members and programming, as well as external web site development teams.
All levels of this job family require outstanding writing and editing skills, as well as sound working knowledge of current web content development practices.
- CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- SITE DEVELOPMENT
- Offer a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process, and influence strategic decisions across and within products to improve the overall experience and ensure consistency across platforms
- Work with cross-functional partners to drive consensus across teams and advocate for solutions that balance the needs of our hosts with our business goals
- Define the content strategy for a given product and write clear and concise content across multiple touch points (including our host landing pages, List Your Space flow
- Help hosts feel empowered, carefully considering tone and writing content that’s consistent with our company's voice and standards (and host-specific guidelines)
- Work with other content strategists to maintain and evolve guidelines
- Develop content frameworks, product narratives, and other deliverable that explain your recommendations and help people understand the practice of content strategy
- Approach all of your work with a global mindset, advocate for designs and language that internationalize well, and work with our translations team to improve quality
- Share your work with other content strategists, provide feedback on their work, and contribute to the team through mentoring, boarding or recruiting
- 3+ years of experience in content strategy
- Experience writing content for web/mobile products
- Experience writing marketing copy preferred
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Solid understanding of user experience design principles and interaction patterns
- Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for our company's mission and deep empathy for our diverse community
- Portfolio of writing samples
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-11-21 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.