Job Title: Digital Analytics & Technical SEO Consultant
Work Location: Lewisville, TX
Duration: 12 month contract
Job Description & Responsibilities:
Define and lead Digital Analytics strategy, implementation, administration, & support
• Continuously monitor & improve all aspects of technical SEO performance
• Lead Digital Analytics efforts including:
o Partner with our website product management, design, and engineering teams to define KPIs and site analytics strategy for new and existing products.
o Aggregate, organize, and visualize data through analytics dashboards, using specialized tools like Google Data Studio or Tableau.
o Create, maintain and propagate custom and recurring digital analytics reports delivering insights on user behavior, site performance, new feature success, and testing.
o Present your findings to teams, stakeholders and executives to help support decision making.
o Provide recommendations to keep Mr. Cooper website analytics practices in line with company needs and up to industry standards.
o Collaborate with analytics professionals across departments to ensure consistency of tracking and reporting.
o Champion the use of data and research in project execution across the Digital Products department.
o Collect and analyze data using Google Analytics and in-house data storage systems.
o Implement and maintain advanced Google Analytics tracking using Google Tag Manager.
o Evaluate the overall performance and health of Mr. Cooper websites and mobile apps.
o Troubleshoot any data issues related to tracking and reporting.
o Partner with User Experience team on A/B testing projects, hypothesis creation, success metrics definition, project documentation, and test analysis reporting.
o Partner with QA to define analytics tests cases and regression testing.
• Mange all aspects of technical SEO on the website including:
o Site architecture and site speed
o Indexing / crawl errors
o Org and other structured data mark-up
o Sitemap and Robots.txt file management
o Perform on and off-page technical SEO audits and competitor analyses
o Track and analyze site crawl issues
o Troubleshoot performance issues and strategize solutions
o Assign priority to and present recommendations with supporting ROI
o Maintain up-to-date personal knowledge of SEO in line with industry trends
o Work cross functionally with testing, loyalty, analytics, advertising, brand protection, and development teams on a daily basis
• Other duties as assigned
Skills & Qualifications:
• 3+ years of experience in a Digital Analytics role
• 2+ years of experience with relational databases and BI tools
• Intermediate to advanced Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager user
• 2+ years of hands-on technical SEO experience
• 1+ years of experience creating SQL queries
• Demonstrable mastery of associated tools (Moz, Ahrefs, SEMRush, BrightEdge, STAT, GSC, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Google Analytics)
• GAIQ Certified
• Demonstrated experience working as an analyst in the web and mobile technology field Comfortable working with all levels of the organization, including team leadership and executive teams, as well as across multiple functions and disciplines
• Experience with standard clickstream analysis tools: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc. Experience with tag manager tools: Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Signal, Adobe DTM, etc. Experience with A/B and multivariate testing tools such as Google Optimize, Adobe Target, Optimizely, etc.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite, including very strong Excel skills
• Experience with advanced web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, survey, and market research
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.