- Business / Management
- Project Manager - Information Technology and Unified Communications
Project Manager - Information Technology And Unified Communications
Category: Business / Management
Highly successful Unified Communications provider is looking for Project Manager for our Southern California Territory to Lead and Manage Technology based projects. We engineer, implement, and service effective and efficient technology and communications systems and solutions for medium to large-sized businesses. Our company is rooted in our values of Pride, A Willingness to Sweep Floors, and Simple Not Flashy. Our company culture is a big deal to us and to our customers, so you should be a well-rounded, hard-working individual to join our team.
This Project Manager position is a full-time position with full benefits to include medical, dental, vision plans, paid vacation and sick time as well as a 401k plan.
- Proactive Management of Technology based projects with focus on budget, resource allocation and timeline.
- Act as the Single Point of Contact to customers on Projects being managed
- Act as the Project Leader in a Project Team environment
- Create Project Plans, Timelines, coordinate internal resources and hold Project teams accountable for exceeding expectation
- Lead Customer engagements and meetings
- Have at least 5 years of experience Project Management of Technology based Projects
- Have a strong IT, Unified Communication and Emergency Mass Notification knowledge on the basis of understanding to successfully manage the above-mentioned project types
- Capable of presenting technology design and functionality to groups in a training environment
- Candidate must be willing to travel throughout Southern CA, and may on occasion be needed to travel outside these areas
- Candidate must be able to work in a creative and high paced environment
- Candidate must have strong Customer Experience focus with the ability to manage difficult situations if they arise
- Candidate must be willing to work extended hours during implementations and cut-overs to include evenings and possibly weekends
- Candidate must have Extensive knowledge with the MS Office Suite with strong knowledge with Microsoft Project
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-10-25 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.