As a UX Designer you will design intuitive, innovative, and beautiful web applications that Red Hat associates and customers love to use. This will require collaboration with Business Analysts, end users, and Engineers. This role requires a passion for human-centered design, and strong critical thinking and communication skills to guide our organization.
· Lead Design Thinking workshops with diverse stakeholders
· Consult with stakeholders to clarify their challenges and goals
· Design web applications that delight users with their ease of use and clean design
· Perform user research, A/B testing analysis, and competitive analysis
· Define & Maintain Red Hat brand standards and UX consistency across designs
· Work with engineers to implement designs
· Contribute to development of an enterprise web app design system
· A strong grasp of visual design fundamentals, and the ability to communicate design rationale to a diverse audience
· Web application design & prototyping
· Knowledge of and experience implementing accessibility best practices
· Experience user testing to validate prototypes & designs
· Experience using modern tools for rapid prototyping (InVision, Sketch, Adobe Xd, etc.)
· Experience designing complex transactional workflows
· Experience designing complex information architecture
© Techie Jobs 2020. All rights reserved.