- Copyrighting / Content
- Technical Writer/Content Strategist
Technical Writer/Content Strategist
Category: Copyrighting / Content
Job Title: Technical Writer II (Content Management)
Location: Seattle, WA 98109
Duration: 6 Months contract
Services To Be Performed:
- The team develops high-quality, user-centered content for the companies and individuals who sell goods and services, and for the team that helps sellers when they contact Seller or Vendor Support.
- As a contingent technical writer on our editorial team, you'll follow our style guides to create clear and concise information to help sellers and vendors succeed.
- You'll collaborate with fellow writers and internal business partners (such as program managers, UI designers, and software development engineers) to develop source content that is translated in 17 languages across marketplaces.
- Content types include help pages, UI text, blurbs, customer communications, and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- 3+ years as a technical writer, editor, or content strategist
- HTML or XML experience
- Experience editing content
- Software or tech background (Microsoft, Google, etc.)
- Experience managing content projects, including coordinating with other teams
- Experience with a markup language such as HTML or XML
- Strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in English, technical writing, or related field, or comparable job experience
- 5+ years as a technical writer, editor, or content strategist, with a focus on software or workflow applications
- Background with localization
- Scrum background a plus
- Experience working with product and UI designers and writing UI text
- Experience working as part of a global team with remote colleagues
- Experience creating content for translation and localization
- Experience with content management systems and SEO
- Experience working in an agile content development environment
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-10-21 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.