- SEO Specialist
As the SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for the planning, implementation and optimization of our Digital Marketing efforts to drive future growth of our websites. Duties include, keyword research & generation, search engine optimization, link building initiatives, website optimization, social media marketing and other related duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsibilities include keyword research (discovery and expansion), review and editing of ad creative/copy, review and analysis of web site performance metrics, and optimization of campaigns.
- Drive continued innovation and best practice implementation
- Writing analytical and monthly progress reports
- Develop comprehensive link building strategies from raw ideas into actionable, scalable campaigns
- Website optimization; improving site structure, page construction, content, keyword lists, and Search Engine Optimization copy-writing
- Leverage social media and social signals to improve Search Engine Optimization
- Assist with day-to-day search marketing activities including the campaign planning, implementation, budget management, performance review, and optimization of paid search campaigns
- Be an expert in the Search Engine Marketing space by staying on top of current Search Marketing news, search engine optimization strategies, search engine features and algorithm changes
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong critical thinking ability, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge of search engines, website design and web-programming
- Prior search engine marketing experience a plus
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- A self-starter who can work independently, but thrives in a team atmosphere
Job Source: Ziprecruiter
(Will expire by: 2019-10-21 00:00:00
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.