Create visual, multilingual, multimedia content for new website. Working in the Communications Department as a dedicated Graphics Designer, you’ll update company’s web style guide, implement site-wide visual design improvements, and manage consistency of improvements. MUST HAVE experience in 2D and 3D animation.
CONTRACT – 6 - 8 months ++ / MUST WORK ONSITE - Playa Vista, CA 90094
RATE: $70- 79 / hour W2 (DOE) Open to C2C.
Our client is a leading global organization specializing in public policy and internet related activities. This is an outstanding work environment with a multi-stakeholder concept bringing participants from around the world into a bottom-up policy-making process. The organization highly values accountability, transparency and consumer trust.
- Create multimedia, multilingual content including graphics, diagrams, web banners, infographics, timelines, widgets, and videos that will help improve the findability, understandability, and quality of website content.
- Work closely with internal team to execute content projects.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Maintain and update organization’s Web Style Guide.
- Ensure designs meet accessibility and translation requirements.
- Brainstorm, gather requirements, and create consistent site-wide visual design improvements for elements shared across the site.
- Recommend best practices, trends, and designs for the website.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- MUST have track record in creating infographics, graphics and animated videos for websites.
- Deep knowledge and experience with: Illustrator, InDesign, AfterEffects, and Photoshop, specifically with mockups, web design, and multimedia presentation to produce 3D videos
- Experience in 2 or 3-D animations using Blender, Adobe Animate, After Effects or similar software.
- General knowledge in creating visuals elements and working with clients.
- Specialized knowledge in creating content for multiple languages and web design.
- Understanding of the latest trends in web design.
- Must have outstanding skills in following instructions and working independently
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in communicating with clients and meeting deadlines.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- 10 years of experience in graphic design
- Adobe design software products, animation software, CSS.
- Degree in Design preferred
Don't hesitate! We welcome your application! For immediate consideration, please send your resume as a word doc.
- Work samples required of online work.
- Video interview, Facetime / iPhone preferred, with Amplify preferred prior to submission to client.
- Work as a W2 or C2C employee.
- References and background check required at point of offer.
Amplify Professional Services, Inc.
Malibu, CA 90265