C# AT TESSIAN
We hope to demonstrate to our clients that enterprise software can be done differently. We aim for a minimal-disruption approach to tackling email-based threats and we need our software - and our developers working on our client-side integrations - to enable this.
Most enterprise clients access their emails via Microsoft Outlook, so our Outlook add-in is a key integration, and the developer in this role will be working on the product at the very heart of our company.
The Integrations Team is a vital part of Tessian, responsible for how our products are actually delivered to all clients.
As a key senior member of the Integrations Team you will be providing oversight and experience on larger projects as well as mentoring more junior members.
You'll get to work across all Tessian integration projects, including Outlook Add-in, Active Directory Sync, & Microsoft Exchange Routing Agent.
You'll have significant influence on new cross-team product development and will be heavily involved in both architecting and implementation phases, and work closely with Customer Success and Support teams to understand feedback from our clients and optimise how we can support our integration products.
Our stack and practices:
- Agile / Scrum methodology
- .Net Core
- AWS & Microsoft Azure
WE'D LOVE TO MEET SOMEONE WHO:
- Is a senior engineer with strong C# and some VB.Net skills
- Has good experience of developing integrations for Outlook
- Has experience managing and leading development projects
- Is willing to take on ownership and responsibility of larger projects
- Has excellent debugging and analytical skills
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT HERE:
- You’ll work alongside amazing, high-performing colleagues
- We offer a competitive salary and equity options with every role, with annual salary reviews.
- Everyone gets 25 days of paid annual leave (33 days including bank holidays)
- Company contributions are made towards your pension
- You’ll get a high-spec Windows OS tech kit to work on
- Flexible morning start-times on the engineering teams
- One week of remote working from abroad per year
- We have regular communal company lunches, and regular team socials and activities
- Fully stocked kitchen with plenty of office snacks including fruit, nuts, bread, cereals, and amazing coffee
- We offer a cycle to work scheme, eye-care vouchers and childcare vouchers
- Parents and carers are guaranteed one day per week of work-from-home, and we'll give you an extra day of annual leave to take your child to their first day of nursery and primary school.
- If you’re coming from abroad, we’ll provide relocation assistance. Over 25% of the company is international and we’re always as supportive as we can be in helping people make the move