- Site Reliablity Engineer
Site Reliablity Engineer
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?" You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world. Find out more by clicking the video below or going HERE.
Our team offers a diverse expertise in systems, networking, and software development to provide the stability, performance and reliability our customers need. You will build tools to address hard operational problems while enabling our developers to remain agile to deliver frequent, high quality and reliable components as part of the Open Location Platform.
We are looking for strong Site Reliability Engineers to take on the challenge of engineering infrastructure solutions for scale and performance while providing strong guarantees of availability to our customers.
- Contribute to application code base and architecture with a focus on optimization for performance, reliability, scalability, security and cost
- Implement HERE CI/CD best practices, deployment pipelines and test automation frameworks to enable frequent, high quality releases
- Guide and train agile engineering teams to optimize service quality and ensure adoption of operational best practices
- Understanding and adherence to HERE operational processes ensuring auditability and compliance with ISO and industry standards (includes Incident, Problem and Change Management)
- Continually evaluate service and infrastructure usage to effectively manage performance, capacity and cost - automating solutions wherever possible
- Participate as a member of the SRE community to develop tools and services that enable automated operations
- Contribute to documentation required to guide on-call engineers and on-board team members
- Provide training and coaching in a capacity as Subject Matter Expert to other engineers
- Software engineering background with a focus on operations and delivery
- Production operations and support at scale with a proven track record of maintaining highly available and performant platforms
- Programming and scripting languages to contribute to application development and automation (e.g., Python, Go, Java, Scala, C / C++)
- Practical knowledge of container solutions (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere)
- Experience with agile development and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Source Control Systems (e.g., GIT/Gerrit)
- Build tools and platforms (e.g., Jenkins, Maven)
- Test framework experience (e.g., JMeter, Cucumber, Selenium)
- Deployment pipeline orchestration (e.g., GO)
- Preferably experienced with Infrastructure as a Service / Cloud computing (e.g., Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine, etc.)
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets.
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.