- Front End Developer
Front End Developer
This job post has expired
But wait! We have some similar jobs for you!
We are seeking a Front End Web Developer for design and implementation of a dynamic, data driven Web Application. The Web Developer is responsible for translating the UI/UX design wireframes into actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application in addition to integrating with back end services. The role will serve as the bridge between design and technical implementation, taking an active role in defining how the application looks as well as how it works. The Web Developer duties include designing, coding, unit testing, using design patterns, learning new technologies, and becoming an expert in parts of the system. The Web Developer will work closely with the Development Lead and Business Analysts to ensure that all the development deliverables meet the requirements.
- Develop user-facing features
- Assess technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Design and development applications using modern web technologies
- Optimize applications for performance and load
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and implementation
- Analyze and troubleshoot system and platform issues
- Adapt to changing environments and learn new technologies quickly
- Integrating single-page applications with RESTful services
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience in the field or in a related area.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML 5, CSS3
- Proficient in: Grunt, Gulp, Brunch or Webpack
- Selenium, Mocha or other testing frameworks
- AngularJS, React, Redux, Ember, Backbone, Elixir, or other single-page web tools
- LESS or SASS
- Good understanding of all parts of Software Engineering (e.g., Requirements, Design, Implementation, Testing)
Pyramid is proud to be an equal and diverse Employer. EEO/AAP/M/F/Disabled/Veteran.
© Techie Jobs 2019. All rights reserved.