We are looking for an extremely talented systems programmer with excellent C/C++ skills, deep algorithms and data structures knowledge, and strong familiarity with Linux operating system internals and driver development.
You should have a BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent. Top-notch communication skills are essential. Strong problem solving skills and out of the box thinking are a must. Experience with networking protocols (IBV, Ethernet, DPDK), GPU programming (CUDA and OpenCL) is highly desired. Must work well in a fast paced team of talented, motivated, and coworkers. Working closely without our core engineering team in Austin, TX is highly preferred, though remote work may be possible depending on qualifications.
* Excellent understanding of algorithms and data structures theory with practical application
* Good experience in C/C++, multi-threaded software development, distributed systems
* Strong understanding of optimization, memory management, concurrency and multithreading
* Experience with development on Linux and related tools: gcc, gdb, git
* Should be able to pick up any new programming language quickly
Nice to Haves
* Experience with CUDA or OpenCL programming
* Experience with high performance networking and protocols
* Familiarity with one or more performance profilers such as: VTune, XPerf, gprof, etc.
* Knowledge of GPU and CPU architectures
* Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Perl, Ruby, Shell scripting)
* Experience with software performance analysis, optimization and low-level programming
We are an equal opportunity employer.
© Techie Jobs 2017. All rights reserved.