VVL Systems and Consulting (VVL), a small minority owned business, is committed to delivering “Optimized Computing,” computing through infusion of leading edge technologies. We focus on Cloud Services, Infrastructure and End User optimization, combined with VVL’s subject matter expertise around processes and methodologies to drive client’s successes. Given the role optimization and automation plays in our services, assisting clients designing, implementing, and being successful - automation technologies have a strong play within our solution portfolio.
Specific role requires development and operational support experience with Kinetic Request Core Edition (CE), Web Development, Ruby, and Java.
Candidate will provide technical knowledge and analysis of:
- Highly specialized applications and operational environment.
- High-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, and implementation.
- Provide advice on exceptionally complex problems that necessitate a high-level knowledge of the Automation & Orchestration products for effective implementation.
- Participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, modeling, simulation, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases.
This position will be performed in a primarily core business hours support model, currently defined as 0800-1700CT, Monday thru Friday. On occasion, it will be necessary for this role to operate in an ‘on-call’ manner to effectively manage the business of the organization which is delivered in a 24X7X365 manner.
All contractor employees shall meet the minimum general requirements listed below.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in the English language. All contractor employees must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Contractor personnel performing in a leadership capacity shall be capable of directing contractor personnel and interfacing with the Government and customers.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to communicate applicable technical subject matter expertise to management and others.
- Ability to apply and provide feedback on service operation model and practices.
- Follow the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) service operation best practices. It is important for the employees to demonstrate experience based on ITIL framework:
- ITIL v3 foundation certification is desired.
- Direct experience with Kinetic Data (CE) for implementation, configuration, and development of process automation.
- Background and experience in web development, leveraging various languages including but not limited to:
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Role requires on site support in Kansas City, MO.
Position is for full-time salaried employees (W2).
We offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, sick leave, and Holidays, as well as company-contributed Health Plans (Medical, Dental, Vision) and Health Savings Account (HSA).
All candidates must be able to demonstrate ability and elegibility to work in the United States. No visas will be sponsored as part of this position.