In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage a wide range of tools and technologies and mentor other engineers in best practices and approaches. You'll bring solid experience in emerging and traditional technologies such as: Java, Python, Spring, NoSQL databases, relational databases, and AWS/Cloud Infrastructure to name a few. This specific team is building out real-time fraud monitoring solutions using cutting edge big data technologies like Kafka, Flink, machine learning etc.
- Continuously improving software engineering practices
- Leading the craftsmanship, availability, resilience, and scalability of your solutions
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
Bachelors degree or military experience
- At Least 3 years experience building APIs
- At Least 4 years experience managing and supporting the full life-cycle of IT development projects
- 2+ years experience working with Big data tools such as Kafka, Spark, Flink
- 1+ years experience with AWS or other cloud technologies
© Techie Jobs 2017. All rights reserved.