How did the Covid-19 affect IT specialists?

by Marcus Andrews in TechieJobs Case Studies

Posted on February 02, 2021

How did the Covid-19 affect IT specialists?

Recently, we've conducted a survey asking our visitors to answer questions on how the COVID-19 affected their employment situation.

The results turned out to be both positive and negative. On the positive side 60% of the responses showed that they were able to keep their jobs and more than a half from those switched the remote work (aka work from home).

On the other hand 40% of the responders have lost their jobs or lost part of their salary.

Below are the final results of the survey.

Question: How did COVID-19 affect your employment?

Nothing's changed........ 23%

I now work from home..37%

My salary decreased..... 9%

I lost my job................... 31%

80% of the responses have come from the US and Canada. The rest 20% of the responses represent other countries.

If you are one of those unlucky ones who lost your job in IT because of the COVID-19 (or for any other reason), we invite you to search for a tech job now on our website.


Leave a Comment: