Front End Developer-React
Dallas, TX (United States)
RumbleOn is adding two Front End Software Developers to our awesome team! We are seeking individuals who are Highly proficient with React.js. Your primary focus will be developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important!
RumbleOn, powerhouse in the Powersports Industry, is experiencing rapid growth...there is no better time to join our team! Were a collaborative and skilled group of people that are passionate about what we do, but we also have a lot of fun while doing it! Our Developers get to work with the newest and most exciting technology and share their ideas in an environment where they know their opinions are valued! We are the perfect mix of a laid back office environment with an energetic start-up vibe...if that sounds like your kind of place...Apply Today!
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Knowledge of SQL Server Database
- Knowledge of using Github for code repository
What RumbleOn Offers You:
A fun, relaxed, and casual work environment with awesome people by your side working as a team to ensure the entire group's success! Plus...
- Healthcare, Dental, & Vision Insurance (RumbleOn pays a generous portion of medical premiums!) Extremely Competitive compensation commensurate with experience/skill level Full time long-term employment Competitive Vacation/PTO Employee discounts on purchases Plenty of room for growth!! Fully Stocked kitchen with snacks and drinks for the team every day! Fun team events And more
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*·