- Full Stack PHP/LAMP Developer
Full Stack PHP/LAMP Developer
Salary: USD 25.00 - 50.00 (hourly)
- Cache Management
A Canadian based firm is looking for talented, experienced and motivated Full Stack PHP/LAMP developers to work remotely for Canadian/USA clients on multiple small and complex projects.
We are looking for different level developers. Therefore, the requirements listed below may be flexible depending on candidate's level.
General Candidate Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience with PHP/MySQL tech stack
- 3+ years of experience with Git and SVN.
- Good knowledge of CSS3 (experience with Grunt or Gulp is a plus)
- Experience with at least one PHP MVC framework (Yii 2.x, Laravel, CakePHP, etc.)
- Sysadmin skills (on developer level)
- Strong Analytical and debugging skills
- Experience with Project trackers (i.e. JIRA)
- Self-motivation to be able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong English (or French) written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience in remote work with English speaking customers in the past
- Experience with TDD approach (PHPUnit)
- Experience with Docker and Docker Compose
- Holding a senior developer position in a team in the past and providing other developers with help and expertise
- Experience with other programming languages such as Python, Ruby or Java
- Interesting projects
- Attractive hourly rate and performance bonuses
Who we are:
We run own projects and also provide our clients with IT services which include web development, system administration and project management.
In your application please tell us about yourself, attach your updated CV and specify desired hourly rate in US dollars.
© Techie Jobs 2020. All rights reserved.