UX Writer / Content Strategist
Toronto, SD (United States)
Category: Copyrighting / Content
Position: UX Writer / Content Strategist
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: Mid March 2021
Duration: 6+ months
Status: Freelance/ possible Full Time
Rate: Up to $50 per hour
Our client is looking for a UX Writer to join their team on a long-term placement
As a Content Strategist in this role you will be:
- Writing copy for a mobile application!
- Writing content for major projects and products at a large financial institution including: public websites and secure-side banking products
- Writing content for an online banking platform.
- Collaborating with UX, UI, Dev and analytics teams you will develop strategies and write content for projects
- Working in an agile environment you'll focus on one product, but also jump onto other projects as needed
Skills and experience:
- 4+ years' experience with a background in English, Journalism technical writing or other communications field
- Expert knowledge of digital, mobile, SEO and other web technologies; an understanding of AODA is a major asset
- You understand UX, UI, Dev and Analytics enough to work collaboratively with those teams
- Corporate / financial experience is preferred
- Resourceful self-starter who's comfortable presenting and backing up your choices to internal & outside stakeholders
If you are interested in this role and feel you would be a good fit send us a quick note and relevant work samples.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: - provided by Dice