Edison, WA (United States)
• An effective SEO manager that can bring best practices, attention to important detail and creating reports that give us an understanding of where we are and where there is opportunity
• Developing and implementing effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
• Coordinating content, design, social media, pay-per-click (PPC) marketing and other activities
• Managing offsite and onsite optimization projects and reporting on performance
• Coordinate with third-parties, synthesize recommendations and drive us to the correct result
• SEO managers participate in the creation of content strategy and may also spend time creating content briefs for a staff writer or writing content themselves.
• SEO managers use web traffic data from sources like Google Analytics to understand which web pages or search queries are generating the most traffic, leads, and sales
• Planning SEO projects, establishing realistic timelines, communicating with stakeholders, allocating resources, troubleshooting issues, and delivering (and measuring) results.
• Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
• Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
o Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
Screaming Frog, Google Analytics
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.