Sr. SEO Specialist
Chippewa Falls, WI (United States)
Position: Sr. SEO Specialist
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Duration: Full Time
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Rate: Dependent on experience.
Our client is looking to hire a Senior SEO Specialist to join their digital marketing / Ecommerce team.
This has the opportunity to be contract to hire OR direct hire.
Day to Day:
You are responsible for developing and executing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to increase traffic from all major search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.) for all websites. SEO strategies include data and technical analysis, on-page optimization, content gap analysis, link building, competitive research and reporting.
Background / Experience we are seeking in candidates:
- 3+ years of digital marketing/ecommerce experience
- 5+ years of SEO experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of on-page, off-page, and technical SEO.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics & Google Search Console.
- Experience with content management systems
- Experience with search marketing tools such as BrightEdge, Searchmetrics, Google AdWords, Screaming Frog, etc.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: - provided by Dice