Website / SEO Manager
New York, NY (United States)
Position: Website / SEO Manager
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: Likely April, actively interviewing
Status: Full-time, w/ benefits
Rate: Salary is DOE, around $85K + bonus
Our client, a company in the senior living industry, is looking to hire a full-time Website / SEO Manager, remote to start but eventually onsite in Manhattan (likely Midtown).
The Website / SEO Manager will work with the Site/SEO Director to shape the company's online presence across its portfolio of domains (6 total sites but they're currently undergoing a transformation of redesigning all sites so this role will start out focusing on the main site initially).
Website / SEO Manager Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, such as Computer Science, Marketing, Advertising
• At least 3 years of experience developing and implementing SEO and digital strategies with full view of customer lifecycle
• Enthusiasm for understanding the evolving SEO and A/B testing best practices and new developments in the space
• Experience driving offline initiatives to gather new content or inputs for an online or digital product or experience leading cross functional teams to pilot new online or offline capabilities (for example, collecting reviews via postcards but then utilizing SEO to transfer the reviews online)
• Experience developing and delivering executive level presentations on SEO strategies & results
• Experience with keyword research, ranking factors, structured data schemas and rich snippets, and internal linking
• Experience with analyzing page, keyword, and content & site performance
• Experience with site crawlers and log file analysis
• Experience with a wide variety of SEO tools, including SEMRush, Conductor, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl, Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Lighthouse, Bing WebMaster Tools
• Experience managing A/B tests and testing platforms (e.g., Optimizely)
• Experience with analytics platforms such as Amplitude and Tableau preferred
Website / SEO Manager Responsibilities
• Own the organic performance & success of multiple domains
• Establish the sites as best in class examples of technical SEO
• Collaborate with the Community, Product and Tech teams to manage the company's Community Reviews program and scale review volume
• Shape new site features and experiences for deployment
• Monitor growth of site & impact of optimizations and enhancements
• Work with Product & Tech to migrate site(s) to new technology stack
This is a full-time salaried Website / SEO Manager role with a bonus and also strong benefits. Equipment will be provided and shipped to the Website / SEO Manager to use while working from home until they open the NYC office this fall (likely in Midtown).
This is a summary of our client's full job description so if you are interviewing please be sure to request the full Word doc. copy from us to prep! It even provides a background on the hiring manager so be sure to read it to the end.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: - provided by Dice