SEO Specialist - 6+ Months
Toronto, SD (United States)
Position: SEO Specialist - 6+ months
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: early March
Duration: 6+ months
Rate: Up to $42/hour DOE
Our client is looking for a SEO Lead to join their team for 6+ months. You will be responsible for building, implementing and managing their paid + organic search campaigns. You are the right candidate for this role if you have: strong digital writing skills and proven experience optimizing content to drive results.
What you'll be doing as the SEO Lead in this role:
- Planning, executing and managing regional and global paid search campaigns, including identifying keyword opportunities, building ad templates and providing recommendations for compelling headlines and descriptions according to best practices.
- Reporting on campaigns and drawing insights from results to make recommendations accordingly.
- Planning and managing paid search budget across businesses and product lines
- Conducting keyword research for new content - identifying and prioritizing opportunities.
- Identifying technical SEO issues and managing the workflow to ensure issues are resolved.
- Providing training and educational support for other teams
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in hands-on SEO/SEM role.
- Intimate understanding of the full process to plan, execute, deploy, optimize and report on a campaign.
- Able to draw insights and make actionable recommendations to improve.
- Comfortable with the technical side of SEO as well.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with your resume.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: - provided by Dice