Java Software Developer - API
C4 Technical Services
Minneapolis, MN (United States)
Agile Amazon AWS Apache API Cloud DevOps Hadoop Java REST TDD
Software Developer - API
How much time will the resource spend pair programming?
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
At least 8 years of experience for all the following
• Experience building highly scalable and performing web applications (candidate understands considerations for state, session management, caching, consistency, concurrency, threading, and inter-system dependencies)
• Highly proficient in industry current software development techniques (patterns, principles, and processes)
• Advanced expertise in developing REST web services using Groovy, Java, Jersey, and Spring.
• Candidate must be prepared to pair program in a TDD and Agile environment with senior level engineers.
• BS/MS in computer science or engineering (or equivalent professional experience)
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
• Experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) products like Data Flow, CloudSQL, BigQuery, AI Platform, etc.
• Experience with Machine Learning libraries
• Proficient in Mac OS and/or IntelliJ for development
• Any level of experience with NoSQL data stores (Riak, Cassandra, etc.) and/or Splunk is a plus.
• Knowledge of and working experience with open source software (e.g. Apache, Tomcat, etc.).
• Experience performance testing and subsequent tuning of web services including caches, web servers and data stores.
• Experience with Cloud Computing platforms (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google App Engine, Hadoop, etc.)
• DevOps infrastructure experience (chef, puppet, open stack)
C4 Technical Services <p></p> Address Minneapolis, MN USA View all jobs at C4 Technical Services Report Job