4 Consulting Inc.
Austin, TX (United States)
Job Title: Sr. .Net Developer/ Lead
Location: Roundrock TX / Remote/ Nationwide
Duration: long term
We are seeking a .Net Developer to join our team! You will develop and implement unique web-based applications.
· Design, create, and modify websites.
· Convert written, graphic, audio, and video components to compatible web formats.
· Create back-end code and interfaces for new web platforms.
· Analyze user needs to implement web site content, graphics, performance, and capacity.
· Integrate web sites with other computer applications.
· Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends.
· Previous experience in web development or other related fields.
· Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
· At least 2 years of experience in Dot Net.
· At least two years of experience in Unix Shell Scripting.
· Must have two years of experience in Sql Server and Sybase.
Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Engineering, or Computer Science and Engineering or STEM related courses. Job may require travel to unanticipated client sites with expenses paid by the employer. 40 hours per week. M-F. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Email resumes to DotNet @ fourci.com or mail to Attn: HR, 4Consulting, Inc., 1050 W Campbell Rd, Suite # 100 Richardson, TX -75080.
4 Consulting Inc. offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. 4Ci is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. 4Ci complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.Company DescriptionAt 4Ci our mission is to build long term relationships, based on trust and integrity, with all our employees and business affiliates. We partner with world’s largest corporations to design, develop, and maintain complex, heterogenous, and client facing web-based automation systems that deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of families.
4 Consulting Inc. Why Work Here? Lots of room for growth ! <p>At 4Ci our mission is to build long term relationships, based on trust and integrity, with all our employees and business affiliates. We partner with world’s largest corporations to design, develop, and maintain complex, heterogenous, and client facing web-based automation systems that deliver social and welfare benefits to millions of families.</p> Address Austin, TX 78717 USA View all jobs at 4 Consulting Inc. Report Job