Remote Senior Java J2EE Developer
Los Angeles, CA (United States)
Apache API Git J2EE Java Oracle PostgreSQL Redis SQL XML
Remote/ Can be anywhere in California
The Senior Software Engineer will work with key stakeholders (business analyst, architect, QA analyst, and other technical resources) to deliver solutions in the Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) system and related APIs. The individual needs to have a cross-system perspective of solutions that span multiple disciplines (Contract Lifecycle Management, Contract Analytics, Contract API, and Integration with Revenue Accounting). The Senior Software Engineer will focus on the following key responsibility areas: Architecture, Solution Development, and Production Support while interacting with onshore and offshore development resources, vendors, professional service providers, and global business partners. Primary Responsibilities
• Become an expert of the current CLM application and infrastructure architecture Solution Development (70%)
• Work with current CLM vendor and offshore team to develop solutions to enhancements or bug fixes
• Developing and deploying J2EE applications to integrate enterprise systems (J2EE packaged software).
• Consuming, Developing and implementing web services.
• Programming with JAVA (Multi-Threading), J2EE, JNDI, JDBC, JMS, PL/SQL, JUnit, Maven/Ant, UML, SOAP, XML.
• Programming with Web 2.0 technologies
• Assists in the management of offshore development team by providing leadership and direction, setting clear expectations and communicating feedback regularly. Production Support (25%)
• Participate in a 24x7 production support rotation
• Lead root-cause analysis efforts to resolve day-to-day production issues which are escalated from Level 1/Level 2 Support Teams
• BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or related technology fields
• 8+ years Java/J2EE experience.
• Excellent analytical, trouble shooting and problem solving skills with attention to detail in highly complex systems.
• Excellent communication abilities - written and oral.
• Provide good estimates, and realistic implementation schedules for tasks, projects and initiatives.
• Experience with Spring Core, JPA and MyBatis (or other Java Persistence/ORM frameworks)
• Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server or PostgreSQL. Strong understanding of database (SQL)
• Experience with Git for source control
• Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins), build tools like Maven/Ant
• NoSQL knowledge (MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra)
• Experience implementing and documenting RESTful APIs
• Broad background in web application architectures.
• Web Application Server - Tomcat, JBoss, IBM WebSphere
• Web Servers - Apache, IIS
• Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project, Visio, Google Docs, SharePoint
• Demonstrate strong working knowledge of contract administration, finance and IT standards
• Demonstrates an advanced level of knowledge of the concepts, capabilities, and integration of packaged software
Odesus <p>Odesus is an Information Technology Consulting and Staffing Firm. Over the course of the past 17 years, Odesus has established itself as one of the premiere firms providing services to banking, financial, entertainment and insurance clients, among other industries. Our business model is designed to provide services to a few premiere clients in a joint partnership to enhance performance and delivery. Today, the Odesus model has evolved so that we are a complete solutions provider focused on the deployment of IT professionals in a rapid and efficient process.</p> Address Los Angeles, CA USA Website http://www.odesus.com View all jobs at Odesus Report Job