Full Stack Developer
Dallas, TX (United States)
Job DescriptionFull Stack Developer Full Stack Developer needed for Americas leading wholesaler of customizable non-insured health, personal security, financial, travel, and leisure benefits! We have served associations, insurance companies, banks, credit unions, brokerage/consulting firms, insurance agencies, TPAs, and employers since 1990. Thousands of clients and millions of members trust us to deliver exceptional customer service and support, superior products, administration, print services, billing, and compliance while promoting integrity and honesty in the marketing of non-insured products and services.
We offer a fun, business-casual environment with a strong company culture focused on employee engagement and recognition. As a valued member of our family, the Full Stack Developer is eligible for a comprehensive benefits plan including paid vacations and holidays, 401(k) with company match, health, voluntary dental, paid life insurance, and a discount card.
- Develop and maintain our web framework to serve the needs of different areas of the business and user personas
- Develop applications to leverage existing microservices framework and collaborate with team members to build new microservices to meet current and future
- Implement new logging, data collection, and storage architectures to support our voracious appetite for data and data-driven insights
- Own web development projects from backend to the presentation layer
- Work through a variety of technical challenges that will require creativity and close collaboration across internal functions
- Own the deployment process
- Release early, release often (we love continuous integration)What You Need for this PositionApplication and Data Architecting:
- At least 5+ years of experience in a lead role developing scalable, dynamic applications for the enterprise
- At least 5+ years of experience architecting responsive data structures
- At least 5+ years of experience working with Microsoft SQL
- Proficient in .Net stack, C#
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Experience and knowledge of content management systems
- Solid understating of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and modern programming techniques and design patterns
- Experience working with a design system is a plus
- API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Experience using and developing microservices
- Proficient in MS SQL.
- Web server technologies like J2EE, IIS
- Experience with AWS or Azure strongly preferredWhat's In It for YouCompetitive base salary (open at this time) and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverageSo, if this sounds like yourself, we'd love to hear from you!
1. Apply directly to this job opening here!
2. E-mail directly for more information to firstname.lastname@example.org -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders <p></p> Address Dallas, TX USA View all jobs at CyberCoders Report Job