Remote/Virtual Sr Or Mid C++ Developer
Reston, VA (United States)
PatriotiQ is looking for smart, self-motivated, experienced, C++ developers who enjoy the freedom of telecommuting and flexible schedules, to work on our next generation of software products.
Participate in technical design, development, testing, debugging and implementation of enhancements to applications within area of responsibility. Write technical user guides and supporting technical documentation.
C++, FFmpeg, Image Processing, OpenGL
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant experience.
· At least 5 years of C++ development experience for Sr, 3 years for Mid.
· Must be located in the US to be considered for this role.
What Experience Would Be Beneficial:
· Prior work or hobbyist projects with FFMpeg / Media players
· Experience with Image / Video processing
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
· Ability to translate intricate business objectives and processes into technical solutions.
· Motivated professional who enjoys innovating and making a real difference.
· Reliable and self-directed.
· Strong communicator who can work directly with clients, vendors, and peers.
· Strong problem solving and research skills.
· Flexibility working in an agile environment.
Job Location: Ashburn, Virginia or Remote
• Great Pay
• Work from Home
• Work with Happy People
• Healthcare Including Medical, Vision & Dental
• Company paid Life & AD&D Insurance & Short & Long Term Disability
• PTO + Paid Holidays
• Employer-matched 401(k) plan
• Profit Sharing Program
• Pre-tax flexible spending account for Healthcare and Childcare expenses
• See Your Family More
PatriotiQ LLC Why Work Here? Great full time opportunity to work from home with benefits! <p></p> Address Leesburg, VA USA View all jobs at PatriotiQ LLC Report Job