Sr. Staff Software Engineer, Full Stack
San Jose, CA (United States)
Job DescriptionSr. Staff Software Engineer, Full Stack If you are a Sr. Staff Software Engineer, Full Stack with experience, please read on!
We are a wearable medical device company that recently went public. We are looking to continue our rapid growth and build out our team of software engineers that can help pave the way in our development, maintenance and optimization of our eCommerce side. We have our HQ in San Jose but this position is fully remote and will give you the freedom to achieve greatness from wherever you work best. We want you to build out your ideas to completion and create the best design with the features you see as working the best, meaning more freedom for you! We want you to grow with us as we become more than just one of the best inventions in recent years.What You Will Be Doing- You will be leading the overall creation of our eCommerce platform
- Communicate with our team to coordinate development work
- Test, maintain and code in an independent manner
- Work on cross-platform friendly user interfaces
- Mentor engineers in growing their talent and technical competency
- Bring forward industry best practicesWhat You Need for this Position- 5+ Years of experience
- 2+ Years of working with Ruby on Rails or Python
- Experience working with HTML, CSS or similar
- Basic understanding of Git
- Experience with testing and web development
- A passion to work with a dynamic team and ability to communicate while working remote.
- Understanding of Spee/AWS/Similar eCommerce platform
- Past work with SEO
- Ideas to improve site optimization!What's In It for You- $140K-$175K Salary (DOE)
- FULLY REMOTE
- 401kSo, if you are a Sr. Staff Software Engineer, Full Stack with experience, please apply today - interviews are being scheduled! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders <p></p> Address San Jose, CA USA View all jobs at CyberCoders Report Job