Sr Java Developer
San Jose, CA (United States)
API Git Java REST
Sr. Java Developer – Santa Clara or Tempe
The Company is looking for a motivated, talented, and experienced Java developer, who is passionate about innovation, to help us build and run a highly efficient, scalable, and customizable API Management Platform and services
You will develop best-in-class capabilities, which help deliver experiences in The Company banking and financial services. We are looking for solution-based engineers with a passion for developing java-based APIs/services and capabilities, which power the Company’s API management platform.
· End-to-End API delivery which includes Planning, Design, Development, Testing, and Delivery of API(s).
· Design and develop REST APIs and microservices
· Develop common capabilities for API management platform using Java/microservices
· Implement requirements of the API Management platform like security, caching, logging, tracing, error catalog and events.
· Standardize the CI/CD for automated build and deployment
· End to End API lifestyle delivery including design, development, testing and deployment
Experience: 8+ Year Required Skills Strong Java experience, in SpringBoot and deep hands on experience working with APIs.
· Core Java, Spring Boot
· REST Webservices (development, hosting, consuming and security)
· Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes) as well as AWS and its ecosystem.
· Webservices security (JWT, mTLS, OAuth2.0 or OIDC 1.0)
· Should be self-driving and have good communication
· Hands on in Core Java, Spring technology, event messaging frameworks, ideally Kafka.
· Strong hands-on experience working with an automated CICD pipeline (Jenkins, XLR, SauceLabs, SonarQube) including version control with GIT.
· Has good understanding and/or hands on experience working with TDD/BDD/Junit frameworks.
· Able to understand the requirement end-to-end to have a complete picture
· Be able to participate in solution discussions with Architect / customer/ partner
· Excellent communication and able drive forwards ambiguous requirements into clear technical deliverables.
I grow my business through referral. If you know someone who would benefit from the way I work then please recommend me, or pass me their contact details and I will be happy to call them.
Lora Lea Mock
Please invite me to join your Linked In network - http://www.linkedin.com/in/loraleamock
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ProfessionalRecruiterInc
Company DescriptionThis company is a well respected innovator in the Fintech space.
Professional Recruiters Why Work Here? Work for a high growth leader in the Fintech space <p>This company is a well respected innovator in the Fintech space.</p> Address Santa Clara, CA USA View all jobs at Professional Recruiters Report Job