AI/ML - Sr Technical Program Manager, Siri Engineering Efficiency
San Jose, CA (United States)
Imagine what you could do here. Transform the way people find their favorite movies and TV shows, watch sports, listen to music, interact with their smart home and much more! At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Do you love taking on challenges that create a positive impact? Are you passionate about empowering many ground-breaking intelligent experiences to be made?
We are looking for a Technical Program Manager who is excited about improving engineering productivity in the build & integration space. Are you great at launching new processes and procedures, working cross functionally to get multiple stakeholders aligned, and do you enjoy designing solutions to solve problems? If you are excited about the challenges of making development and release more efficient while every part of the system is advancing, come help us solve these problems and be part of improving engineering efficiency across the Siri organization!
The Build EPM works closely with the SWE Program team and the build commanders to navigate the submission and approval process of our changes. You will:
- Work with the engineering teams across Siri to track PRs from merge state to a successful build
- Work with QE to ensure proper testing and signoff happens on each of the changes
- Work with engineering build commanders on resolving build issues ASAP while communicating the resolution times with the partners
- Work with teams outside of Siri that own our internal build systems to align our testing and submission processes so we can catch build and test failures early
- Ensure project dependency management is done the right way and encourage engineering teams to follow API best practices to prevent build dependency issues
- Effectively communicate program status to AIML/Siri leadership and cross-functional teams