Senior Tableau Developer (No 3rd Parties)
New York, NY (United States)
Healthcare Technology Company is seeking a Senior Tableau Engineer!
• 10+ years of experience in Data Warehousing, ETL & BI technologies
• Strong analytic skills and ability to develop, and implement analytical data models and dashboard and reports using Tableau
• Ability to work iteratively and converts business requirements quick prototypes with different Visualization options
• Solid understanding of Tableau presentation and data layer and implementation of Security with Tableau
• Extensive knowledge of data warehousing and information management best practices.
• Extensive experience defining and rationalizing complex data models within data warehousing environment.
• Extensive experience in defining, implementing, and executing data analysis concepts such as profiling, lineage, impact analysis, mapping
• Hands on experience in Performance optimization, Query optimization.
• Hands on experience in Tableau reporting, Tableau server management
• Experience in building Integration of Tableau with various data sources like SQL Server, Teradata
Healthcare IT Why Work Here? This company is helping those in the Healthcare Industry. <p></p> Address New York, NY 10123 USA View all jobs at Healthcare IT Report Job