Full Stack Developer
CMIT Solutions of JCMCH
New York, NY (United States)
API Bamboo Cloud DevOps Git Java Jenkins JIRA JSON Oracle Selenium SQL XML
Looking for a proactive, self-driven and hands-on full stack developer with 5-10 years of experience in requirement analysis, technical design, development, and deployment. This is a role provides significant growth potential in a fast-paced business for the right candidate. Candidate would work on challenging client projects across a wide range of applications and business scenarios.
Candidate needs to take ownership and meet project deadline with high quality deliverables. As a senior member of the team, the candidate should be self-driven to learn new technologies and bring creative solutions to complex problems that are economically and operationally competitive.
The ideal candidate has strong analysis and technical design skills to provide solutions to complex business requirements and combine full-stack developer experience to deliver those solutions. Experience of front-end UI/UX design to application layer and back-end database development and performance optimization experience are must.
A commitment to quality, clean design and creative problem solving, timely delivery and customer satisfaction are essential. Excellent communication is a must. Candidate needs to be able to work independently and remotely.
· Middle tier: Java, Spring boot, WebApi
· Back end: MS SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL, Object relational Mapper (ORM)
· Integration/Batch automation: API, micro-services, ETL (Pentaho, Informatica) and batch automation (Tidal, Autosys)
· RESTful API, JSON, XML, Microservices, Web API, MQ/Topic, Kafka and similar technologies
· SDLC management: Azure, Git, Perforce, Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, etc.
· Testing automation: Jenkins, Selenium, LoadRunner etc.
· Experience in enterprise application integration using API stack
· Experience in application scalability improvement and performance optimization
· UI/UX design using Wireframing tools like Figma, Adobe etc.
· Proficiency in DevOps, CI, automated build, Cloud deployment, capacity management and system performance
· Create clear user documentation and train business users on application developed
Qualifications and General skills:
· BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or any quantitative discipline
· 5-10 years of related experience
· Expertise in performance profiling, ability to identify performance improvements and memory optimizations
· Exceptional problem-solving and communication skills
· Strong coding, debugging, and analytical skills
· Track record of successful large scale enterprise application development and implementation
· Proactive to drive on-time and quality delivery without supervision
· Fast learner of leading technologies and able to apply those to deliver business solutions
· Competitive package based on experience and skill levels, linked with performance
· Cutting-edge technology and leading enterprise products and technology
· Constant learning and development
· Flexible remote working and time off
· Ability to grow substantially and build a team
· Excellent work culture where individual idea and creativity are encouraged
· Opportunity to own and lead significant projects and client deliveries
· Possible onsite opportunities when required by projectCompany Description25 years of award winning services from 260+ locations across the country serving 5000+ clients with 95% retention rate. Awarded as one of the top 500 franchises in the Entrepreneur magazine multiple times. We are consider it an awesome responsibility that our clients trust us and we strive to deliver outstanding value everyday to our clients to retain that trust. If you are an individual who likes to be hands on and believe in delivering high value services with uncompromising quality to our clients in a highly professional manner, you will find this role challenging and rewarding for you.
CMIT Solutions of JCMCH Why Work Here? Great benefits and growth opportunities
Cutting edge projects with leading clients Opportunity to own significant responsibilities
<p>25 years of award winning services from 260+ locations across the country serving 5000+ clients with 95% retention rate. Awarded as one of the top 500 franchises in the Entrepreneur magazine multiple times. We are consider it an awesome responsibility that our clients trust us and we strive to deliver outstanding value everyday to our clients to retain that trust. If you are an individual who likes to be hands on and believe in delivering high value services with uncompromising quality to our clients in a highly professional manner, you will find this role challenging and rewarding for you.</p> Address <p>111 Town Sq Pl. Jersey City</p> New York, NY USA View all jobs at CMIT Solutions of JCMCH Report Job