E P I C Placements
Las Vegas, NV (United States)
NO 3RD PARTIES PLEASE
We are looking for a Drupal Developer who has experience delivering applications and systems across multiple programs with a varying degree of integrations. We are looking for someone who thrives in an environment where enhancements and new technologies are integrated at a rapid pace, and the desire to learn drives a passion for delivery. If your idea of fulfilling work is waking up each morning to the potential of facing a newly defined task that helps teams deliver systems, then this position is for you.
This is a contract position starting immediately with a projected timeframe of 6-9 months.
The position is remote for individuals in the Pacific time zone. Compensation is $60-$65 hourly.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Eagerly pursue new technologies to expand offerings to programs and clientsSuggest and implement technology and process improvements from your skillsetBuild, support, and enhance applications across the Government Services practice groupQuickly adapt to change requests from programs and clientsServe as the technical liaison among different functional groupsEnsure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve system issuesIdentify and resolve application errors and security flawsCoordinate and perform in-depth unit and integration testsAssist in orientation and training to end users for all new and modified functionalityReports to the IT Senior Manager.
To perform this job successfully, this individual must be able to perform each task above. In addition, the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and abilities required.
- 7+ years Drupal development in a professional environmentDrupal 8 experienceBackend development (primary)Front end developmentDrupal module development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; or Associates Degree + equivalent work experienceSQL experience a plusExperience with Community Development Block Grant and Disaster Recovery is a major plus
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Excellent analytical skills and abilitiesAbility to work seamlessly with distributed teamsExcellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectivesExcellent written and verbal communication skillsAbility to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly languageExperience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environmentBe empathetic to team member needs when crunch time hits
- A forward thinking, anticipatory professional driven by a passion to pursue your full potential and dreams.A work environment that promotes collaboration, consistency and community service to empower people.An inclusive culture that promotes career/life integration and invests in developing people in areas of focused expertise.
- An unrivaled distinctive, special culture that values collaboration, innovation and positive energy.A team of professionals grounded in strong, personal relationships and a sense of belonging to a common purpose for adding value and making a difference.A dedicated team of individuals from diverse backgrounds working together to leave our clients better than we found them.
E P I C Placements Why Work Here? Excellent opportunity to work on highly complex projects! <p></p> Address <p>3950 S. Las Vegas Boulevard Las Vegas NV 89119</p> Las Vegas, NV USA View all jobs at E P I C Placements Report Job