Sr Digital Marketing Specialist/ UI Developer
Boulder, CO (United States)
Location: Broomfield, Co
12 month contract to hire
Blend360 is working with client located in Broomfield who is seeking a Sr Digital Marketing Specialist.
Our client has more than 14,000 employees worldwide and generated $4.3 Billion in revenue last year. You will be working on new Digital Marketing projects and owning the strategy of new campaigns.
• Create marketing strategies from scratch working with dealers & vendors.
o Work closely with marketing and sales departments to integrate marketing automation platform and further develop customers e-commerce.
• Support Web Development and own UX/UI implementation to optimize customer journey.
• Support the Marketing Department with video production and video streaming.
• Develop digital marketing campaigns from scratch.
• Bachelors Degree in Web Design, Digital Marketing, Digital Design, Information Systems, or related.
• 3+ years of agency or in-house agency experience, or marketing department experience
• Full command of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Working knowledge of a CRM (Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Zendesk, etc.)
• Working knowledge of marketing automation software (HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, etc.)
• Proficiency with Adobe experience manager, WordPress, Adobe Effects, Premier Pro
• Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Employee Discounts
• Wellness Program
• Short and Long term disability Insurance
• FSA’s & HSA’s
• 401K Plan
• Tuition ReimbursementCompany DescriptionBlend360 is a Digital Marketing talent solutions agency which partners with the best Marketing organizations.
Blend360 <p>Blend360 is a Digital Marketing talent solutions agency which partners with the best Marketing organizations.</p> Address Broomfield, CO USA View all jobs at Blend360 Report Job