Signal Software Engineer (TS/SCI With FS Poly Required)
Morrisville, NC (United States)
Job DescriptionSignal Software Engineer (TS/SCI with FS Poly Required) If you are a 5 year Signal Software Engineer with a TS/SCI and Full Scope Polygraph, please read on.
We're a small engineering contractor that supports clients in the commercial and government sectors with RF Engineering, Analog and Digital Hardware, Audio and Video DSP, application and embedded software engineering and more. We have offices in Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina and are currently looking for a Signal Software Engineer at one of these locations.
All candidates must have an active, TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Poly clearance in order to be considered.What's In It for You- $100k-$180k/year base salary (DOE)
- Full company benefits (medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability)
- 401k with company match and moreWhat You Will Be Doing- Develop MATLAB scrips for demodulation of digital modulation schemes
- Develop, maintain and enhance signal processing software like detectors, demodulators and protocol processorsWhat You Need for this Position- Active TS/SCI clearance with a Full Scope Polygraph
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years of related engineering experience focused on Radio Frequency
- Fourier transforms, filtering, digital modulation, error control coding
- Communication theory
- Signal Analysis tools (WVT, DVT, etc.)
- Digital signal processing (adaptive beamforming/filtering, demodulation)
- Software defined radio architectures (SCA, REDHAWK, GNU)
- Commercial wireless standards
- Geolocation techniques
- Software configuration tools (GIT)
- Eclipse IDE
- Model-based design (MATLAB)
- LINUX OSSo, if you are a 5 year Signal Software Engineer with a TS/SCI and Full Scope Polygraph, please apply today.
More openings for Software Engineers, Scrum Masters, Network Engineers, Cyber Security Analysts, Database Engineers and System Engineers are available in California, New Jersey, Colorado, Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC.
All roles require a TS/SCI with CI Poly, TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly, TS/SCI with Poly or a Top Secret Clearance.
Email Daniel.Chavez@CyberCoders.com for details. -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders <p></p> Address Raleigh, NC USA View all jobs at CyberCoders Report Job